Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hairspiration - celebrity hair wannabe

For years now I have been obsessed with celebrity style.  I love to see the new trends and ideas out there.  But I'm a hairstylist... so can you blame me?

We all have a celeb at some point who we look at and say to ourselves "I really wish my hair looked like that!"   
So who is your Hair Inspiration or as I say your, 'Hairspiration'?

Mine is no secret, I talk about her hair all the time.  {All the time}.  I take her picture with me when my best friend Shannon does my hair and stare at her pictures on the Internet to get new style ideas.
It's Jennifer Love-Hewitt.  

Here are a couple of my favorite pics:




Truth is you can't compete with celebrity hair but we can sure try!! 
How am I doing? haha


So who's hair do you aim for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews