Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One Month-iversary

It’s hard to believe that it a month ago yesterday was Joe and my wedding day.  And what a great wedding it was.
Since then we have traveled to Italy, put away all the wedding gifts, written thank you notes (and sent most of them out… were bad).  We’ve already hosted  3 Friday game nights and made group effort tuna melts with the Perezes  (one of our favorite Tuesday night activities), gone to the 1st ever Denver fair and begun to  decorate the guest room.  


  
I was driving home from my fabulous new job today, and the weather was dark and chilly, with a crisp air smell.  It made me think of the holidays, and how quickly they are approaching.  {It’s my favorite time of year!}  Right when school starts for the kidos, the weather does funky things and you have a gut wrenching feeling that the next 6 months of your life are about to fly by faster than ever.  So I called the hubs and told him “Happy one-month anniversary, I feel like we are going to be an old married couple before we know it.”   
And I thought ‘Isn’t it great?’

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews