Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First comes Love, then comes Marriage....

If you know me AT ALL you know I am not a big fan of surprises, or secrets.

It is exactly because of this that Joe and I have decided to fill all our awesome friends and family in on
                         OUR 
                                       little 
                                                     little 
                                                                                         little
                                                                                   secret.

Of course we planned to keep this to ourselves a little while longer,
               but let's face it....
                                                     I Just CAN'T HIDE IT!

We decided to make 2012 a very special year, we certainly know how to ring it in.... and today we are expecting a Baby!!


1 comment:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for y'all!! I can not WAIT to see the dimples on this kid!! :)

    ReplyDelete

background

Total Pageviews