Thursday, May 24, 2012

BABY UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!


How far along? 22 weeks!!!!

Total weight gain: 10 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes but my reg clothes too +belly band

Stretch marks? Found 1 this week :(

Skin, Hair & Nails: Hair and Nails are Growing like crazy of course

Sleep: Eh... been having to many dreams and waking up alot

Best moment this week: Our Pool opened this week!

Miss anything? Still miss my energy 

Movement: Yes a couple weeks ago Joe and I were both finally able to feel the baby!!

Food cravings: Nah just hungry alot lol

Anything making you queasy or sick: nopenope!

Gender: .................

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Still getting headaches 

Belly button in or out? In but it is getting pushed out a little... hehe

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

Can you see your toes? Yes

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: September so I can meet our baby!

~~~~~~~~


Now Our Big NEWS!

Everyone knows Joe and I said:

 "We are not going to find out the gender of our baby! we want to be surprised..."  

          IF YOU KNOW ME AT ALL... 
                         you should have known that was ABSOLUTE ridiculousness.  
                                                           I am impatient and bad with surprises.


Joe and I managed to keep it a secret long enough to let my baby bump get a little bigger so that we could get this cute picture.  
And now we want you all to stop asking us what we are having-  




ITS A BOY!

5 comments:

  1. Whoo-hoo!! He's going to be the cutest little boy ever! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think magnus and leonidas will be good friends. Whoo! How funny for us to both be having boys a month apart. Wouldnt have guessed that growing up! My roommate is also having a boy due in september. So many babies! Congratulations to you and joe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot! I love that last picture. SUPER cute. <3

    ReplyDelete

background

Total Pageviews