Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Love and Marriage

In 5 Days Joe and I will be celebrating 6 months as a married couple. WOW! 
Time sure does fly.  
Joe and I actually celebrated a little bit early, we went over to the Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant and had a nice romantic dinner.

 Here is a quick Rap up of the last few months!
 
October
Halloween!
We Rocked Out as Zombie Amy Winehouse and just a good old Zombie!


November
We took a little trip to Vail! Where I attended a conference for school counselors and Joe enjoyed snowboarding. 


 December
Christmas!!
Spent some quality time with all the family :)


So now its the New Year!
2011 was Amazing!! I married an awesome man the love of my life, adopted a pound puppy, lost and gained a new job, opened a business, spent a week in Italia, and gained some new perspective. Life is good.
We spent New Years Eve at home, playing card games and made breakfast with the Perez's on the 1st.
I can't believe that In less than a month I'll be 26! Maybe I can convince the hubs to get me a Silhouette Cameo!!!??!?!?! hmmmmmm

1 comment:

  1. If you get I Silhouette Cameo, I might just steal it. Not joking.....

    ReplyDelete

background

Total Pageviews