Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Large Shrimp.. seems like an oxymoron...

This week Baby is working on its 14th week!  We had our big 13 week ultrasound and Baby is getting big and strong and is the size of a large shrimp. We are just getting more and more excited to be parents.

We are doing all the usual excited new parent things, like walking around Babies R' Us and brainstorming baby names, and of course spending way to much time on Pinterest! haha



How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain: 5 lbs

Maternity clothes? Nope, I can still wear what my regular clothes

Stretch marks? Not yet

Skin, Hair & Nails: Hair and Nails are growing like crazy, I've stopped putting gel polish on my nails because they are just growing to fast!  My skins been pretty much the same.

Sleep: Awful!  Back aches, and crazy weird dreams, and up a lot to pee!

Best moment this week: Coming up with baby boy names with Joe and my Mom.

Miss anything? A good nights rest... lol

Movement: None yet

Food cravings: Spicy = Yummy

Anything making you queasy or sick: It's always a surprise 

Gender: Unknown!

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Backaches, out of breath a lot.... sore boobies, headaches!

Belly button in or out? In 

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

Can you see your toes? Yes

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!! Ok I admit I get pretty moody!!!

Looking forward to: Actually looking pregnant instead of like I have a beer belly haha!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You are so beautiful. Happiness agrees with you.

    ReplyDelete

background

Total Pageviews