Saturday, April 28, 2012

18 week update!!




How far along? 18 weeks

Total weight gain: 8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Maternity Shorts and I use my Belly Band with my reg pants

Stretch marks? Not yet

Skin, Hair & Nails: Skin is breaking out a little more than usual but Doing great!

Sleep: Pretty good lately! Mom is loaning me a super great pillow that contours to my head and i LOVE IT.

Best moment this week: Laying by the pool in LV

Miss anything? Feeling awake... lol I am SO sleepy

Movement: Can't feel it yet

Food cravings: Nothing special

Anything making you queasy or sick: nopenope!

Gender: ??

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: Still getting headaches... 

Belly button in or out? In 

Wedding rings on or off? On. 

Can you see your toes? Yes

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy

Looking forward to: September so I can meet our baby!

~~~~~

This last week Joe and I went to Las Vegas.  We spent some time by the pool, in the pool, visiting the famous Madam Tussuad's Wax museum and saw 2 shows (Marriage Can be Murder and Zumanity)! Everything was great!!

While we were there I had time to read a large portion of my Hypnobirthing: the Mongan Method book.  When I used to think about having a baby I would cringe and once I actually got pregnant every time I thought of the birthday day I would cry!  I was terrified.  
But~After reading this book, I can say: 
                                  I am so excited to have my baby.  
I truly believed birthing was always painful and miserable and you always screamed and cried and had the worst pain of your life unless you asked for an epidural and even that couldn't make it to much better.  Now I know that fear is what creates much of the pain.  By not freaking out I know my body will do what it needs to do and that I will have a relaxing and beautiful day!  I am so grateful to Katie Johnson, a good family friend and my Hypnobirthing instructor/birth companion for this realization.  Check out her info at http://www.intolovingarms.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews