Sunday, April 21, 2013

Being Mommy

There is nothing quite like being mommy.  Its been 7.5 months, give or take a few days, since Magnus and I met for the 1st time!

I always say Ill update my blog but really my days consist of naps and cuddles and giggles, running errands and working in the afternoons in my home Salon... so there's not much to post about.

So here are some updates about Magnus.

7 Months old
Sitting up on his own
Army Crawl
Up on all fours but no movement except backwards haha
Stands while holding on to something
Eyes are still blue
20 lbs ... 
Favorite sound... "dadadadada" /sigh
No teeth yet.
Has experienced the joys of Bananas, avacados, pears, sweet potatoes and peas.
Still waking up all night to eat 
Giggles ALOT
hes a happy baby
takes 2+ naps a day
cloth diapers
baby loves to be worn

Hmm hope that covers it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews