Wednesday, December 12, 2012

3 months and counting!

I cannot believe how fast my little baby is growing!  I just went out to get him 3-6 month size clothes today and can't help but feel excited and sad at how fast hes getting bigger!  (Personally I feel jadded regarding the "family" and "friends" in town who haven't taken the time to come and meet him. Guess he wont ever know your face or your voice, your loss not ours)

But we truly hope to visit some of those who are out of state and don't have the option to see him, sometime soon. (California here we come! I Wish!)

We have recently been trying sooo hard to make him laugh.  Not much luck yet.  Hes got a "silent" laugh. no real vocal baby giggles yet.  but man i can't wait for that day.

Even though this is Mags first Christmas, there will be more fun ones in our future since right now hes not going to know whats going on.  So it will be fun for us, and at least i got these great pictures of him!!!



There are some things I never ever want to forget.  Like:
How Magnus grins in his sleep. 
How when he wakes up at 2 am int he dark he still knows exactly where I am (and is staring at me when Joe lets the light in from the hallway.)  
How much he LOVES to be naked!!! lol  (if hes fussy sometimes all we have to do it get him naked and hes happy again.  So silly.)
I never want to forget how he can go from distressed to completely calm when I pick him up.  
How ridiculously jealous I feel when he is in his daddy's arms, (even when I asked for a break cause my arms where tired! haha)  
And how his open mouth smile is the cutest darn thing I have ever seen in my life!!!

So sacrificing milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream and nuts is totally 100% worth it for this little man.  So is waking up at 2 am :)

No its not always perfect, rainbows and hearts around here but we are getting through it and are so grateful for every minute of our lives as a family.




ALSO!  Let me just say how grateful i am to have a family who is so close to us in proximity.  I love that Magnus can have Grammie here with him and his cousins are just across town.  OH how quickly you realize the people who are worth your time when you have a baby in your life.  If hes not worth their time they aren't worth ours, and my family has been amazing.  LOVE YOU, mom, Gutschicks, and Candy! & Can't wait for Colleenie to come home this Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews