Wednesday, November 14, 2012

MooCowChunkChunk: The Love of My Life

It's been a crazy 2 months.  Yes.  2 Months since Magnus Brennen Sonner graced us with his birth.  Our little man started out at not even 7 lbs and is now nearing 11lbs!  And let me tell you... He is flippin' CUTE.  I can't help but drool over all the cute holiday clothes.  Joe just gives me the stink eye when i pick up a tiny 3 month old size Santa or Elf outfit.  I always reluctantly hang it back up. /sigh

Last week I put in my resignation at AOHS.  I am officially no longer a school counselor. Sad but... I don't have to drive to work at 6 am anymore! YA! Take that you 9-5ers!  J/k Love you all :P

Also In late October, my Handy Hubby put in a new sink (a salon/ hair washing sink) for me while i decorated and purchased other necessities.  And I now have a home Salon.  HUZZAH!   WAHM!  lol Get it? WAHM??

So I'm raising Magnus Prince Charming, during the days and making my clients look like beauty queens at night (and on Saturdays).  Id say my life is going fabulously.

I am slowly figuring out how to take care of Prince Charming and do things around the house at the same time.  We are really getting the hang of our Cloth Diapers (YAY saving the planet!)

More blog posts soon! promise!








No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews