Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas!.

I have to admit I have been pretty lazy about this blog of mine...  But since my recent departure from Facebook I suppose its time to keep this up.

If you've missed the exciting news, Joe and I are expecting another baby boy this May!  Magnus is going to be a wonderful big brother :) So far everything has been what we expected, morning sickness, headaches, cravings...

We are planning some changes fort he delivery of this little one, most importantly, he will be born at home!  Magnus will be here to celebrate with us immediately after his arrival and I will get to snuggle my baby right away instead of dealing with hospital staff taking him away to be "cleaned" up.  We couldn't be more excited.

Additionally we have celebrated a WONDERFUL Christmas this year, while Magnus still doesn't understand it all, he sure enjoyed his new toys and his baby cabbage patch doll :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews