Monday, January 20, 2014

Cherishing this time...

Life is bittersweet the last year or so... Im Loving when my baby boy (now toddler) learns new words and skills, all his firsts and even nursing him that very last time... It's awesome and inspiring but sad... Bittersweet...  like much of our days:) 

We are 22 weeks along with our second (and final) baby... There are some days when I grimace at the hip pains and never ending appetite, but at the same time I cherish and try to remember that this is IT...  :) the baby kicks me and I smile, my stomache tightens and I rejoice, knowing I'll never have to surrender my body to a growing baby again. Bittersweet...

So I try to love these last 4 months of carrying my second child:) because In the future, despite being GLAD to not have morning sickness EVER again, when my friends are pregnant, I'll envy their excitement at baby kicks and their cute bellys and the attention they get (and deserve)... I know I will- that's how I am.

Now for a quick preggo update: 
At 22 weeks preggo we are doing well. I feel amazing most days, still in my regular clothing (mostly), wearing my wedding band still, no weird cravings (I'm just always hungry). This week baby is spaghetti squash size.! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews