Friday, February 7, 2014

Always something new

So we are getting close to the third triemester already with this little squishy cantaloupe:) almost 25 weeks and getting bigger everyday!   I struggle to answer when people ask me what's "new" but the truth is, a lot is new I just have to look really hard past all the routine to see it.  I like it that way somedays and somedays of course I wish for a more OBVIOUS newness to emerge.  

My little boy is almost a year and a half old and in 4 months I will have a second little boy too... Amazzzing.  Magnus is showing is "wonderful two" tendencies already and has been learning SOOO much everyday it's insane to watch.  We love to make him tell us what the rooster says, it's adorable. He is also getting more picky about food it seems everyday... /sigh  little changes for him and big adaptation for me! Constantly deciding if "this" is a battle worth fighting or if I should just close my eyes and hope when I open them he's fine, (letting him climb and play IN the you chest for example.  I'm constantly asking and reevaluating "What kind of mommy am I? What kind do mommy do I want to be." 
In the end as long as he survives a taste of the vegetable oil that I didn't realize he snuck from the pantry and a tumble over the side of the couch and he signs "I love you" to me at least once a day I think I'm doing alright... :) hopefully.... Aahh


Baby news is: Other than cravings, heartburn and the usual kicks and punches not to much is happening, however we have YES finally settled on a name! Keep your negative opinions to yourself, if you don't like it well than good darn thing this isn't your baby :)   

I keep wondering if K will be a little mini Magnus or he will be different... From the profile in the ultrasound I'd say he definitely looks different which is super exciting! Well we will find out soon enough.  
Well maybe next time I'll have a belly picture ...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Total Pageviews